Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer. Day Three. Houston Photographer

Today, I set out for lunch with Liz and her Mom, Dee. We ate at yummy La Madeline's and the two mamas went shopping for more nursery goods. Once I found out Daniel wouldn't be home until late, I volunteered my painting services. The white stripes were soooo challenging, but we managed to make the room look super cute. I can't believe all that Dee did. When I do have babies, I want to call her!
summer40
My morning started off with this cutie pa tootie puppy.
summer41
My brown eyed girl.
summer42
She doesn't look excited to take a picture with me.
summer43
Super blurry, but my Honey does love me.
summer39
I absolutely love it when she sits with her front paws crossed. What a little lady.
summer7
Here's Lily's precious nursery.
summer9
summer10
These decorations were in Lily's aunt's room when she was a baby.
summer47
summer44
summer45
summer46
Liz, feel free to steal these for your blog! Had so much fun hanging out with ya'll...thanks for letting me crash your paint party. I love ya.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful nursery!! How exciting!