Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dooley Family. Real Unique.

It is so incredibly hard for me to choose my favorite images from this session. I've edited over 500 down to 176. The Dooley's are beautiful. They dont take a bad photo at all so it was super hard for me to delete any. I'd met the Dooley's only briefly before our session and had absolutely no memory of what they looked like...man, did I get lucky! I hope they'll let me be their photographer again and again. I had such a good time. I seriously hope that you all love these. I loved watching you interact as a family. Thank you so much for your patience with me in getting these to you a little late since I was on vacation! Here are my favorites! To view the entire session, click on Client Proofing in the top right corner.
dooley3
dooley1
dooley2
dooley4
dooley10
dooley5
dooley7
dooley8
dooley6
dooley9
dooley15
dooley12
dooley11
dooley13
dooley14
dooley19
dooley16
dooley17
dooley20
dooley18
dooley21
dooley23
dooley22
dooley25
dooley24

Cypress Photographer. Houston Photographer. Family Photographer. Real Unique.

1 comment:

Amanda Key said...

Great pictures! I keep checking--on if you have posted Europe pictures! I cannot wait to see them!