Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summer. Day Eight. Cypress Photographer.

Instead of packing for Michigan, I'm hanging out with my family.
summer4
Yaaaay! My Hannie came to see me while she was home for the weekend.
summer6
Laura & Jarrod brought Ella boo over. We loved loving on her!
summer5
summer3
Ella loved hearing everything we had to say. Look at how intently she's staring at Mom.
summer51
Practicing with my rental lens. Why must I always flare my nostrils...weird.
summer2
So much has happened in our lives this week...we wanted a picture to remember this moment and all that we felt. After everyone left, I delayed packing even more and Daniel and I went to see Night at The Musuem. It was good to laugh! Early in the morning, I'm on a plane to Michigan! I am so excited and can't wait for the workshop.

1 comment:

Brandi Tejeda said...

Look at your cute family! Tell Daniel I said hello! Oh and Honey too :)