Saturday, June 13, 2009

Celebrations. Cypress Photographer.

I'm home, but haven't stopped running. Today was full of celebrations. Baba, Eli & Shannion drove in from East TX last night and Daniel and I met up with everyone in Nav. It felt so good to hug my family. It's been a long week in my life. Back to today...the Nav crew drove in to pick me up and we all went over to Laura's for Ella's Sip & See. Sweet baby girl has been alive for 4months and no one has thrown her a party yet! We all took turns holding her to our chests, marveling over what a miracle she is and giving her lots of kisses. Ella has tons of new clothes and toys and a precious diaper bag...Laura, no more HEB! We truly are grateful for this baby cousin.
ella party3
ella party
Party Girl! My little E is so pretty.
ella party2
Most of the women in our family.

We couldn't linger at Laura's because the Wilson/Shalley family had to be in Brenham for our cousin Mollie's wedding. I go to lots of weddings, but for whatever reason this one was super emotional for me. The ceremony was lovely as was the bride.
molliewedding3
Cousins!
molliewedding4
Rilee and her folks...I love that dimple.
molliewedding2
HanBan and Bboy
molliewedding1
Big Cousin - Little Cousin
molliewedding6
One of my soul sisters...Gin
molliewedding5
Rilee and her Mama

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Ella looks beautiful -- she's looking just like her gorgeous mama! :) So happy for all of you!