Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer. Day Five. Cypress Photographer.

Things are busy around here. The neighborhood is alive! Houses are going up everywhere I look.
summer15
Honey did not like these people working across the street from her house. She threw such a fit that I decided to let her watch them as long as she felt necessary. She loves to sit and look out the window.
summer27
The watch dog.
summer48
Here's what we saw...can you believe a truck dared to drop dirt off in the lot across the street?
summer14
We're getting neighbors! Still haven't met them or seen them yet.
summer26
And apparently it is such hard work to hold up her head!
summer50
Later in the day, I thought it would be nice to finally open all my boxes of china and crystal. These are wedding gifts, people. We've been married 2.5 years! I've never even see all of this!
summer21
Lots of boxes. Some of which were still wrapped.
summer20
summer25
I think I may need to have a dinner party. We have seating for 6, but glasses for one million!
summer22
I'm not big on china, but I do love these pretty dishes. The scalloped edges just do it for me.
summer49
And now the kitchen is an absolute mess. Honey thinks I'm crazy and that I better have all of this cleaned up before Dan gets home from work.

1 comment:

Brandi Tejeda said...

Aww..Honey is just too cute. I love her little eyes. I think she can get anything she wants! :)