Thursday, June 11, 2009

Grand Rapids, Michigan. Day Four.

The Final Day. Yay! We're going home. Can't wait...we're off to the Meijer Gardens for the day.
I realize I haven't written about Amy and the workshop. The truth is, we don't know all that much and haven't heard anything new from Amy. I do know that her husband David is updating his blog. You can read here: http://www.jumpdavidjump.typepad.com/ . Please continue to think of the Wenzels and lift them up in prayer.

First stop is Robinette's Apple Haus. I've never seen flowers so gorgeous.
michigan71
Baby apples. Apple trees aren't all that pretty.
michigan72
Cherry trees
michigan73
michigan74
michigan77
michigan76
michigan64
Don't tell anyone, but I ate these and they were DELICIOUS.
michigan63
Yes, I made a wish. Dear God, I hope it comes true.
michigan65
Then, off to the gardens. This place is crazy beautiful!
michigan66
michigan67
michigan68

michigan69
michigan70
michigan75
michigan78
This is how I felt about being in Michigan without Amy and her workshop.
michigan79
My lovely friend Amanday Key. You're super cute - don't cuss me for posting this. I did have a blast with you. I'm sorry for my drama. Let's definitely travel together again soon.
michigan56
michigan57
michigan58
Crossed this off My 1,000 things to see before I die list (great book!).
michigan59
michigan60
michigan61
michigan62
This was the BEST part about Michigan, by far. Truly wonderful to see such beauty.

No comments: