Saturday, May 21, 2011

Third Annual Crawfish Boil.

Today is the third year our Sunday school class has had a crawfish boil at the Larkins. Typically, I'm running around crazy helping Liz and the guys, but this year I'm a little slower. We packed a ton of bags and made it in time to help finish setting up and start the cooking process. Parker was passed from lap to lap and did so great! I love being able to take him just about anywhere so that we can continue spending time with our friends while we're here in Houston. The crawfish boil was again a success...we seem to be perfecting the system and becoming more and more efficient. We always have so much fun that even though we won't be here next year, we plan to crash the crawfish boil!
parker - 138
parker - 139
My sweet Lily said she wanted to hold the baby. I think Parker is saying HELP! Still I love this photo of them together! She loved smiling for me, then pushed Parker off her lap. I know someday these two will be sweet friends.

No comments: