Thursday, May 12, 2011

Aunt Bekah

By tomorrow, I have to have finished the cheer slideshow for this year's banquet. Again, I have a three week old and am in over my head. Parker currently does not want to be put down...when I do put him down, he screams. Enter: Aunt Bekah! Bek drove over last night, spent the night and agreed to love on Parker all day today so that I could get work done. What a relief. There is NO WAY I could have finished this project without her help. At one point, Bekah was holding all my babies...
parker - 92
Eventually, I couldn't even stop to nurse so I decided to pump instead and let Bekah help me feed Park. Once Daniel came home, he also got to feed Parker for the first time. Thanks, Daddy! I hope to see this happen a lot more in our future. I love nursing my boy, but it sure is nice to have a break too.
parker - 93

No comments: