Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Daddy's All Star

parker - 96
parker - 97
parker - 99
parker - 98
parker - 100
Yesterday was my 28th birthday...Baba is here and stayed with Parker while I went on a lunch date with my sweet Daniel. It was so nice to sit down and talk without having to take care of little Parker in the middle of the meal. All we talked about was our Parker man. I then got to make a Target trip - my favorite! Later that evening, we ventured out again for a movie - the first we've seen in probably six months or so. Bridesmaids was hilarious! I had a wonderful day! Thanks Baba.

Feeding update: Park has been nursing for around an hour at a time and still isn't satisfied so this week I started pumping and feeding Parker from a bottle. If I pump two ounces, Parker eats 3! Hmmmm...that doesn't really work out. I'm flying through what little breast milk I have frozen and stored. I've determined that Parker just isn't full at the end of his feedings. So, for now we're mixing bottles 50/50-formula/breast milk in order for me to be able to continue to freeze milk. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: