Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Go 'Stros! and My Heart May Melt

This morning, I put Parker in bed with me like I always do. Only today, for the first time....HE SMILED! It was only half a smile, but ohhh how my heart nearly burst at the sight. He also said "goo". I didn't get a picture of the grin, but I know that his smiles will become more and more frequent so I'll keep the camera close by!

I sure hope Parker likes baseball! At 5 weeks old, he's already made it to both a college and professional game. Our bible study was gifted with 20+ tickets to the Astros game tonight. We had a great time hanging out at the game! I spent part of the afternoon with Liz and Lily and then we loaded up the 2 babies and all our bags in my Escape. Wow, we ran out of room fast! It's time for a bigger car. Liz, Lily, Parker and I met Jim for dinner at Chipotle before heading to Minute Maid to join our friends for the game. Daniel couldn't make dinner but was able to enjoy the game!
parker - 137
I laid Parker down to change him and when I turned around, Lily was staring him in the face. This was such a sweet moment. Of course, by the time I grabbed my camera Parker was crying and Lily didn't know what to do with him.
parker - 136
Bible Study Boys
parker - 134
Lovely Ladies
parker - 133Our first picture together as Mommies!
parker - 132
These two are MUCH happier with pacis in their mouth!
parker - 148
Sweet Trish and Lily!

No comments: