Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Parker Weekly. May 11 - May 17

- Week Four -
parker - 82
05.11.11 Mama had a dentist appointment. You wouldn't sit in your car seat and sleep so I held you on my chest while the hygienist cleaned my teeth. This is certainly something we'll never do again!
05.12.11 Bekah held you all day so that I could work on Cookie's cheer slideshow. Daddy fed you a bottle for the first time.
05.13.11 Dinner at the Larkin's to celebrate the Free's move to Oklahoma. We love these sweet friends and will miss them so much. You got to see the Larkins, Isamingers, Georges and Frees.
05.14.11 Mama & Daddy watched the 5S video...very interesting and sometimes works to calm you.
05.15.11 You haven't been very happy after nursing so I started pumping and feeding you bottles during the day. You are drinking 3 oz and get 3 bottles a day with cereal. This seems to make you more full and happier.
05.16.11 Mama's Birthday! I left you for the first time and let Baba keep you so that I could go to lunch with Daddy. I ran a few errands and then Daddy took me to a movie. I missed you but it was so wonderful to have a break and spend some time alone with your Papa.
05.17.11 Mama's appt. with Dr. Smith. Baba and I took you to College Station with us. You were dressed so cute in your overalls and then had a HUGE blow out diaper in your car seat. We had to give you a diaper wipe bath and change your clothes. Otherwise you were so good in the car. Mama and Baba even got to go get pedicures together!

No comments: