Friday, May 13, 2011

Dinner Plans

parker week three
I love hanging out with Mom. All is okay as long as I have my paci!
Tonight, we get together for dinner with friends for the first time! Excited to get out, but not sure how things will go. We're celebrating the Free's upcoming move to Oklahoma. I'm so sad to see them leave, but I know that they're really looking forward to being near their families again. HFBC has allowed us to form so many special friendships and I'm so grateful that these friends have been our Houston family for the last few years.

Edited to add: Hmph. This is the same day that Daniel mentioned that he'd received TWO phone calls about transferring to either New Mexico or San Antonio. That night, we asked our friends to pray over our decision making. We have a newborn and I'm completely happy where we are in life, but I want to be where the Lord has planned my life to be.

No comments: