Sunday, January 6, 2008

1 Year Anniversary!

Today, Daniel and I celebrate our first wedding anniversary. I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man! Just last night, we read these verses together:
23 The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman, for she was taken out of man."
24 For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.
So much has happened in our one year together. Here are a few of our memories.

I quit substitute teaching and took a job working for a private company (where I had to deal with hellaciously stressful job situations) and then quit that job and began TEACHING!

I began my small photography business on the side - hip hip hooray!
We took our HONEYMOON in Riveria Maya, Mexico.
We celebrated birthdays!
We traveled to Washington, D.C. and Ruidoso, NM.


We decided to build a new house.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't believe its been a year since your wedding! It was definitely one of the funnest weddings we've ever shot! Isn't it so fun to look back on the last year and see how fast its passed and how much we've grown? Many, many more anniversaries to come! Love you!

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Wow! I'm soooo behind. I posted on the one below but missed this one. Back to the point of why I'm here.....

To tell you guys 'HOOORRAAY'! Happy Anniversary. I really can't believe it has been a whole year (passed that by now) already.

I'm glad you are part of my life! Even if it just the blogging world for now. We HAVE to meet soon! Let's make that a resolution.

JMHickerson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JMHickerson said...

Congratulations on your 1 year Anniversary. I know you will have many more fun years ahead! :)