Saturday, January 12, 2008

Baby Brody

Sweet Larra's baby shower was today! It was amazing to FINALLY see both Larra and Lyns. We talk all the time, but it's been since my wedding day that I actually got to hang out with my dear friends. Larra looks amazing! Her belly is growing big and she has done so well in handling the fact that she's been on bed rest. Thankfully, she was released from bed rest just in time to celebrate little Brody with many wonderful women. So many details of this baby shower touched my heart. I was honored to have been invited and to have met and made new friends. Thank you ladies for welcoming me, sharing stories with me and letting me kiss your babies. I hope to spend time with you all again SOON. Larra, no worries...I'll be driving to Bryan to hold and kiss baby Brody. I love you!



Larra & her Mama.

Look at all those bellies!

Opening presents.


My photo friends! I love you ladies. You are SUCH an inspiration to me. Thank you for all that you do to make me better.

Hope Group Girls.

Sweet Memories cakes! Adorable and yummy!

Cute Kirby.

New baby Shane.

Larra's Mom gave her a teddy bear (I think it was once Larra's).
How sweet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sarah for this sweet post! I love the pics and I love YOU! Thank you for sharing this special day with me! I can't wait for you to hold and kiss little Brody! Looks like it will be SOON!

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

I love you too! It was the best surprise ever seeing you walk through Kirby's front door! I'm so glad I got to see ya!