Friday, January 18, 2008

Give Life!

My grandmother is lying on the operating table of St. Luke's hospital here in Houston RIGHT NOW. She is receiving a new liver, PRAISE GOD. Please pray that the Holy Spirit lives within this new liver that God had prepared specifically for her. Pray that her body gratefully accepts this new organ and that she will THRIVE!
Most importantly pray for comfort, peace and healing for the grieving family who lost their loved one that was so gracious enough to GIVE LIFE!

*I just heard that the surgery is over and that all is well. I'll keep you posted. THANKS.

To find out more about how to donate life, visit http://www.donatelife.net/. If you live in Texas, you can go to http://www.donatelifetexas.org/. I strongly urge you to consider this! If you have any questions, please email me at sarahshalley@gmail.com.

2 comments:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Praise God! He is still working miracles. I will be praying that her body receives this new liver with ease and that she has a speedy recovery. Keep us posted!

Lyns

Jen said...

I'm so glad she's ok! I just found your blog, fun! Are you doing Breaking Free? It's been incredible! And we should get together sometime soon!