Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to our Honey!

Though we aren't quite sure when Honey's birthday is, we know that she was born sometime this month and so we choose to celebrate it right along with our anniversary. Because Honey is a big girl and is 2 this year, we treated her to a birthday big-girl haircut. I was a little skeptical about allowing PetSmart to cut her body hair since we've never done that before, but with some convincing from Daniel, I agreed. I explained to a lady named Judy that I only wanted to cut about an inch of hair off and that she should trim her face, head, feet, and tail areas. We were going for a "teddy bear" look. When I picked Honey up hours later, she was jumping up and down with excitement to "go for a ride". I paid for the haircut, and walked Honey to the car. No sooner than I got on Highway 6, I had my little sister on the phone and I was laughing hysterically. Honey was so funny looking! She looked so different from my expectations! I had tears of laughter in my eyes as she jumped around on my lap.

Here's my precious two year old!

She likes to try and drive while I'm driving.
Pretty and sweet! Honey Bunches Wilson Shalley...haha.
No more pictures, please.

No comments: