Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tim & Natalie

My dear friends have recently become engaged! I am so excited for them and can't wait to celebrate with them at their upcoming wedding. I was so honored when they asked me to shoot their engagement photos for them before Tim headed back to Hawaii. We shot in the freezing cold, but they were troopers and did everything that I asked of them. Thank you for a fabulous day! I had so much fun. Congratulations! I love that Harrington Magic!

These are only a few of my favorites from the day. Seriously, these two cannot take a bad picture! You two are beautiful! Enjoy! I hope that you love these as much as I do.


The classroom they met in:







All images will be available for online viewing and order at www.shutterfly.com/pro/sarahshalley/kronjaeger .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these. The last one..close up of their faces...is my favorite!