Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Proverbs Ladies

She is worth far more than rubies...Proverbs 31:10.

God spoke to me, asking me to use my knack for being a communicator and my love for keeping in touch. I didn't know what He wanted me to do exactly. I just knew I needed to do something. I have created another blog. This blog is private and is not viewable to the public. To read it, you have to be a woman and you have to have permission from me. This blog is for women, mainly my friends and myself and we're using it to talk about life. Women carry so many thoughts, feelings and emotions around all day. We have questions, concerns and stories. I love my husband immensly, but my girlfriends are invaluable! We can learn from one another's mistakes, lift one another up in prayer, swap recipes, share secrets, and give advice. Men don't do that. I live with a man. I need a place to pour out some of my soul. If you'd like to be invited to read Proverbs Ladies, please email me at sarahshalley@gmail.com. I'll add you to the list. Soon, others will be invited to make posts on the blog as well. What do you think?

No comments: