Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Shalley House

We've been by the house several times this week. Thought you may like to see! We're getting pretty excited as things are coming along VERY well. It's soooooooo pretty! I can't wait to move.


Master bath cabinets-

Walls are painted-

Kitchen cabinets-

Tile floors-

Tile floors are throughout from front to back door!


We have cabinets, paint, tile, fixtures, and electrical plates in!
Next up are the counters and appliances. No idea what else. Enjoy!

3 comments:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

I'm really liking it a lot! I love the cabinet color you chose. Not to dark and not to light (I'm not a fan of the light especially).

Anyways, I can't wait to see it completed and Sarliz-ized (or whatever Daniel lovingly refers to you as. That is so cute!).

Love ya!

JMHickerson said...

Looks very pretty! Can't wait to see it all complete. Very exciting for you guys :)!!

Anonymous said...

Yay Sarah! you must be so excited! I often dream of a "new construction" home...as I live in my "fixer upper" hahaha! It looks great! Congrats! Sorry I dont write...just comment...lol...all I have time for these days...which is no excuse. guess I broke my new years res. :( ~Brandi T.