Friday, February 8, 2008

Flu Monster

headaches, congestion, aching joints, sniffles, Vix, warm baths, coughing, ibuprofen, lots and lots of sleep, throwing up, sweating, shivering, 101.9 degree fevers, WalFlu, tylenol, missing two days of school... This week has been the yuckiest of all! I've been at home, infected with The Flu Monster. My husband has been soooo sweet and has taken great care of me. After days of rest and house arrest, I'm still not quite myself but I am feeling MUCH better.

I looked far worse than this:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry sweet friend! hope you're feeling better! We haven't hardly left the house because I'm terrified of Brody Boy getting it. The dr said it would be very, very bad if our 3 week old got it..so I feel like a hermit! I'm so ready to get out and see people!