Saturday, February 16, 2008

New Camera

Woohoo! For a long time, I've been wanting to look and feel like a "normal" person when it comes to my camera. I hate doing research on technology and prefer that people just tell me what the new best thing to buy is. With only a little research I decided to make a small investment, go out on a limb, and purchase a new point and shoot camera. I have about 30 days to decide whether or not I'm happy with the images its producing. I just thought of something and had to edit this...the reason I've purchased this camera is because it is more compact and will make taking everyday pictures easier. The one thing I'll miss is that because I've been hauling my big Nikon around, I've been able to practice shooting in Manual a lot lately. This is valuable practice...guess I'll have to remember to grab both cameras.

Here's what the Nikon Coolpix S51 can do -
Reading the manual as we drove down the road to a bday party.
At dinner...oops, a little too much zoom.
My sweetest Honey-
all photos taken with the NCS51

No comments: