Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day, my parents and sisters, Daniel's parents and Norma & Tony, Madd man and Brian came over to celebrate all our favorite mama's. We ate and visited for hours. It was such a great time. I love having my home full of laughing, loving people.
mothersday4
The entire group
mothersday1
My absolute favorite women and best friends on earth!
mothersday5
Sweet Daniel and his Mama.
mothersday2
Han & Brian
mothersday3
Madd & Bek
mothersday6
Maddox and his Nana.
mothersday11
Hannah and Bekah agreed to let Maddox strip down and run in the sprinkler since the pool isn't yet open. Ohhhh my! He had a blast and played until he was shivering cold. We couldn't stop laughing at this kiddo.
mothersday8
He may be a soccer player. Madd loves kicking.
mothersday9
mothersday10
mothersday12
Then the pullup came off...oops!
mothersday13
My big boy is almost THREE! I can't get over it.
mothersday14
I think he sprayed the girls several times. Haha.

2 comments:

Brandi Tejeda said...

oh my! Mads is getting so big! He makes little Avah look so..well..little!! I showed her these pictures and she said "OH! My Mannox is in the water" hehe! :) Give the little guy big hugs from us Tejeda gals. We miss him!!

Jenny said...

Hi Sarah! I've had such a nice time scrolling through all your beautiful photography! I'm very impressed! You are so talented... have a great week!