Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sr Trip

We had so much fun on senior trip this year. Someone had the bright idea to purchase flash passes. We did and were able to schedule our rides, walk right up to the front of the line and get on! We laughed, screamed at the top of our lungs, ate good food, and enjoyed the day together away from school.
sr trip11
My absolute favorite women at school.
sr trip1
We ran into this group of kiddos.
sr trip2
My Mom and I. We have so much fun together. I LOVE that I get to see her everyday.
sr trip3
Laura and Jill
sr trip4
This is our fun group from the day!
sr trip6
Hanging out afer lunch
sr trip7
sr trip8
I will miss my Wacey so much! He comes to see me almost everyday.
sr trip9
sr trip10
Another group of kiddos
sr trip5
Another of my favorite boys.
sr trip
Fine Gator's...we ate lunch here and had to take a picture of our own Gator.

No comments: