Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jodi & Matt. 04.25.09

Jodi and Matt married a few weeks ago, on my parent's 28th wedding anniversary. After showers, luncheons, and parties, it was time to get this girl married! We've had so much fun every time we've gotten together so why would the wedding day be any different? Laura & Frank's house was decorated GORGEOUSLY! We spent most of the afternoon in the bathroom drinking champagne - my favorite! Once the rain calmed down and the band cranked up, we broke out the tamborines and partied until morning. I don't have any party pics since I was uh - partying and I didn't want to drop or break my camera while on the dance floor. We had a blast. Congrats Jo and Matt! I wish you a lifetime of happiness.

jodi49
On our way to rehearsal.
jodi41
The girls.
jodi46
Hannah and Shiloh Nicholson -- happy anniversary!
jodi47
Cassi & Michael -- getting married in August. I can't wait!
jodi48
I love these girls.
jodi40
My cute husband.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wedding Day:
jodi
Altar flowers.
jodi2
I love these little details.
jodi13
The reception tent.
jodi15
jodi14
jodi19
jodi26
jodi17
jodi16
jodi18
I call this the million dollar farm house. Well, look at it! I'd sleep on the front porch. It's so incredible.
jodi25
jodi8
I am so glad I got all up in this cake's face. You'll know why...keep looking.
jodi9
jodi3
Time to get beautiful!
jodi5
jodi4
jodi21
jodi22
jodi20
jodi23
Even though this image isn't crisp, I love it!
jodi6
My favorite part of the dress.
jodi24
I love this image. It's going on my website.
jodi7
Why must we always hold our flowers so high? I love you Jo. You were so beautiful. Hope you loved your wedding day.
jodi10
jodi11
Jodi love being an aunt.
jodi12
jodi27
I love this man of mine.
jodi28
Bek & Anthony
jodi32
Demi was loving Bek.
jodi31
Blair, one of my favorite students from last year.
jodi29
Love this Anthony!
jodi30
What was a beautiful 4 tiered cake ended up being half of a 2 tiered cake. Oh well. It was still yummy! I've NEVER seen this happen before.
jodi33
Dems wanted to give us a squeezy hug. We couldn't breathe!
jodi34
Taylor, the other Fontana and one of my students this year. : )
jodi35
My girls. We'd been rained on!
jodi36
The Wax kiddos...can't wait to meet baby number 4.
jodi37
I caught these girlies at the candy bar.
jodi38
Michele and Quinn
jodi39
Honey and her girls - Quinn and Dems.
jodi42
After dancing allll night, we all had curly hair. Look at us! Haha.
jodi43
jodi44
jodi45
The party was just starting when the bride and groom left.
jodi50
Such a fun night!

No comments: