Saturday, May 2, 2009

Life Update

Thanks to those of you who were concerned after the last post. I really appreciate your thoughts and prayers. I'm fine. I just had a bad night. My little cousin's bday was the 29th and it was hard for me. Emily was on my mind and I was sad. I do want to give you all an update though. A month or two ago, I blogged about everyone in my life that needs prayer. Prayers work!
Here's proof --

My Dad has been transferred from Lubbock to a location closer to home. He's still not home every night so please pray for his protection on the road, that he finds a place to live, and that he likes his new job. *My parents are married and are staying married! They just have to work in separate cities for now. No reason to be alarmed.

Ella Grace has made it home from the NICU! She went home Friday and is doing well. I hope that I get to meet her soon. I can't wait to watch this new cousin grow up right before my eyes. I know that she will bring so much love and joy to our lives. Please pray that she continues to develop on target. Pray that her parents adjust to having a newborn baby at home.

My sisters are doing better. Pray that they continue to adjust to school life and living alone in Austin and that they both have jobs through the summer. These girls are super smart, beautiful women. I know that they will live out great lives.

My grandma still needs much prayer...her cancer is still present. She needs encouragement to stay strong.

I am doing well. I feel blessed. I feel gratitude. Our pastor spoke on Sunday about how real gratitude means that growth has taken place. I feel that happening in my heart and in my life. Thank you for your support through this journey.

No comments: