Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tennessee, Day 5

Christmas morning we all woke up early to watch Maddox open Santa's gifts. I think I would have been intimidated if 15 other people were staring at me right after I'd woken up. At first he wasn't too interested in the gifts under the tree.
tn50
Then he suddenly ran to the tree. I think it was the train.
tn61
Yes! It was a hit.
tn62
Roller blades.
tn63
A new tricycle.
tn51
He was so excited about this dog bone! Crazy, I know.
tn52
A new electric toothbrush!
tn53
I use to love these things!

The rest of the day we spent playing and hanging out together.
tn54
These two touched a vacuum! Oh my. It was worth documenting.
tn55
Learning a thing or two.
tn56
tn59
tn57
tn60

Christmas night, we went to the movies and saw Marley & Me. It was precious. It felt good to cry over a dog.
tn64

No comments: