Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tennessee, Day 2

After sleeping for what felt like the fewest number of hours EVER, we all awoke and were somehow hungry. Not having any groceries meant that a trip to town was in store. Sixteen of us bundled up and headed off in search of a meal. We couldn't make it through grocery shopping without eating so lunch plans had to be made. Being so close to Kentucky, Bekah joked that KFC HAD to be good. It was a go! Following lunch, sixteen of us ventured to Super WalMart to grab ingredients for the meals we were responsible for cooking. It was so funny to see all of us standing around debating whether we had too much or not enough food. I'm certain we ticked someone off, but I had to take a picture of the chaos! I'll probably never shop with so many people again.
tn3
On the way to lunch!
tn8
Headed to WalMart!
tn4
Bek and Maegan
tn5
Who asked this goofy looking guy to come?
tn6
Much better!
tn10
This is only 9 of us. There were more of us wandering around WalMart. A local lady popped in the photo to make things fun.
tn9
I seriously can't tell you how hard we laughed at this pic. We slid out of the backseat!


Our first night in the house the fridge was full, the drinks were cold, and the Wii was hooked up! Thanks to JonO for letting us borrow it...we played round after round. Who knew our family was so competitive? We laughed super hard and had blast.
tn11
Everyone is standing around trying to figure out what the Wii is all about.
tn23
Bekah was a boxing champ! She played so long and so hard that she was sore for days!
tn24
Daddy beat people sitting down!
tn18
The boys in their new toboggans from Baba.
tn22
Cousins
tn20
Baba and her girls
tn19
tn21
We're the tattooed girls!
tn16
This pose was all Maddox's idea!
tn15
I think Eli loves me.
tn17
Sisters
tn14

Mom and Han
tn13
This kid has the BEST eating habits...he walked around munching on a bell pepper!
tn12
Me and my sweet Jesse. I love this new cousin.



*Somehow my logo got covered up in a few of these. I'm a ditz...not going back to fix it though. Sorry!
**This is my Christmas and I want to share all of it so the posts will be picture heavy.

No comments: