Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Beginning To Look...

A Lot Like Christmas Around Here!

christmas1
Boxes filled with print orders are appearing DAILY! I get so excited about opening them and can only hope that my clients are just as excited to see the results of their session.
christmas3
I have one million Christmas cards to write to my students at school. Pray for me. I hope that this small token sheds light into their hearts and minds that I actually DO care a great deal for them.
christmas2
I love the wreath on my door!
christmas
I put my tree up the weekend after Thanksgiving. It makes me soooo happy to sit in front of a lit up tree. My tree is extra special since my sweet friends gave me most of the ornaments.
christmas4
A reminder that Emily is with me!
*Please excuse some of the photos, they were all taken with my PS.

2 comments:

JennT said...

Beautiful tree!!

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Your tree is beautiful! I had forgotten that you had an ornament shower. I still think that is such a great idea!

Merry Christmas my friend!
Love,
Lyns