Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tennessee, Day 4

*Edited to Add: I have no idea why this shows up 2x. It's not actually post twice. Forgive me!

Christmas Eve. We spent most of the day around the house. It was great to relax! Maddox made cookies for Santa and geared up for Christmas morning.
tn42
Every time I ask him to smile, this is what I get.
tn43
Working hard. All he wanted to do was eat the sugar cookie dough.
tn41
Yes, that is a cookie in the shape of a dog bone. For whatever reason, this kid has been asking for dog bones for Christmas for the past month.
tn44
It took Santa forever to put this train track together. Hopefully Maddox loves it.
tn49
Presents for the two year old.
tn45
My sweet sisters.
tn48
Dan and one of his fave little cousins.
tn46
Eli & Baba.
tn47
This makes me happy and sad. Em was always the cheesy one. Eli doesn't so much like photos, but on this day...he smiled and hugged his Mama. Sweet boy.

No comments: