Monday, December 1, 2008

Coffee Table Books

One of the BEST ways to document a special occasion or a specific time in your family's life is to purchase a coffee table book FULL of images from your session. I've ordered several books in the last few weeks and have fallen in love with how beautiful they are.

albums4
albums5
albums6
albums3
albums2
albums1
This particular book is an 8x8 30 page. Albums start at 20 pages, but you're free to add pages in 10 page increments. Each book is hard backed, has a jacket cover, and a shiny black or red case. I'll post an album sample soon so that you can see how gorgeous the layouts are. Please email me if you're interested in a coffee table book. I promise you won't regret the investment!

Coffee table books can be purchased in my online store - www.sarahshalley.com/store. Click on Purchase Sessions & Products.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sarah that is such a great idea. I love having our wedding album out for people to look at but I am always afraid of it getting ruined or dirty, so I always leave it in the box. A coffee table book would be a great alternative to leave out and show off pictures! AWESOME IDEA!!