Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jessie & Derek

A few weeks ago I second shot Jessie & Derek's wedding with Amanda Key. The wedding was held at the lovely Ashton Gardens. I love this place and have some unforgettable memories celebrating a friend's wedding there. As soon as I laid eyes on Jessie & Derek, I thought oh-my! They are so pretty...it was super easy to photograph them. Their wedding was beautiful and I felt privileged to have met them. Thanks, Amanda for inviting me to shoot with you.

DETAILS
jessica&derek2
jessica&derek3
jessica&derek1
jessica&derek18
jessica&derek19
jessica&derek8
I LOVE this image of Derek checking out his bride.
jessica&derek22
jessica&derek9
jessica&derek10
jessica&derek11
jessica&derek12
This is one of my favorites!
jessica&derek6
jessica&derek14
jessica&derek13
jessica&derek7
jessica&derek15
jessica&derek16
jessica&derek17
jessica&derek21
jessica&derek4
jessica&derek5
I love this shot of Derek's eyes.
jessica&derek23
Oh, wait...this is my FAVORITE! The lighting is so gorgeous!
jessica&derek24
Good Night!
jessica&derek20

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sarah,

You are progressing so much as a professional photographer!!!! Honestly, your photos get better and better with each session. What a talent you have been given! Keep up the BEAUTIFUL work.

JMHickerson said...

I love the detail photos, the flowers pop out so well! The grooms cake is awesome too and you showed it in the photo :-)....Awesome work!