Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Husband Is Better Than Yours

July 26, 2007
Shout out to DT for all his awesomeness today!

Just a few of the many great things about my husband:
-He lets me call him an unlimited number of times a day and rarely ever sounds frustrated, fed up or just plain sick of me when he answers.
-When I look up directions before leaving home (and then leave them at home), he looks up places for me and THEN stays on the phone, directing me around town, until I've reached my final destination. HOW SWEET!
-He listens to every stinkin' story that I have to tell him, no matter how unimportant. This makes me feel SO SPECIAL!
-He reminds me over and over again that I should be studying (instead of writing about how great he is) because he cares about what's in my best interest.
-He goes by the grocery store in the rain so that I won't have to.
-He buys my favorite chips to go with dinner (when he should just make me share with him).
-He loves my Honey as much as I do.

Dan, you ROCK! Thanks for making every day special. I love living with you and sharing our lives together. Keep the good times comin', baby. I love you!

No comments: