Monday, July 30, 2007

Cheers!

Sunday morning Daniel and I woke up and he said..."if we go home (to Nav), do you think that your Mom will make us fried chicken and mashed potatoes for lunch?". We got dressed, threw together my bags, grabbed the chicken and bag of potatoes and were on our way. We had a GREAT lunch. Personally, I think my mom makes the best fried chicken and mashed potatoes that you can find - ANYWHERE!
I spent the night at Mom and Dad's because I had a dr's appt. this morning. Daniel came on home. I had plenty to do for the short time that I was there!
Here's a glimpse at what kept me busy during the (less than) 24 hours that I was in Navasota-

Bek's Sr. Cheer Photos:

For more, visit http://www.sdshalley.shutterfly.com/ or http://www.sarahshalley.photoreflect.com/.

Cheer 2adays and Glenn Fuqua Ad Photos:

For more, visit http://www.navasotarattlers.shutterfly.com/.

Enjoy! Cheers!

4 comments:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Great Stuff!

I love the downtown shots of your sis. Super cute!

Sarah Shalley said...

Wow. Thank you. Praise from you is both treasured and meaningful. You are an inspration!
Love you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! So glad you said hi on our blog! Sounds like married life is wonderful! Lyns told me you got your photography business started..so did I haha! Your pics are great! And..we have the same photoreflect web site! However, I haven't done much since I've been preggers...I've been super duper sick! So I haven't been pursuing much business lately. But hopefully I'll pick it back up in the next few weeks. Your pics are beautiful! You're right...Lyns is such an inspiration! Isn't she the best? Good luck and keep in touch!
Love,
Larra

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Hey,
I noticed Audrey Woulard on the photographer blog link list. She is seriously one of my fav along with Jessica Claire. Did you know that Mrs. Woulard is THE Pottery Barn Photographer?? So cool!