Saturday, July 7, 2007

21! on 07.07.07!

21 years ago today, my very first friend was born into the world.
I'm so thankful that Hannah is my SISTER (you have to know the brother story)! Sisters truly do make the best of friends. I am so blessed to have wonderful girlfriends in my life; however, they can't possibly replace my sisters! Hannah, as different as we are, I have ENJOYED you and the relationship that we have nourished. I pray that we will always be friends and that we'll always have one another to count on. Thank you for being so strong and for letting me lean on you in times of need. I ADMIRE YOU! I love all the things about you that I lack in myself.
You are unique and you are to be treasured. Happy 21st, my LooLoo! I hope that you have a very memorable day.

All my sisterly love,
Sarah

No comments: