Saturday, July 21, 2007

Drapes, Galore!

Last night Roger and Barbara came into town so that they'd already be here to start shopping early this morning. Man did they hit the town running! They were out the door by 10am and Daniel and I joined them by 11am. Little did we know that this day would turn into a shop-a-thon. The Shalleys are redoing their entire house all at once. What a huge project! This entails stripping wallpaper, painting walls, laying wood floors, selecting new drapes and new comforters, looking for new furniture and a whole lot more! We spent the day shopping at: Linens N Things, Dillards, JC Pennys, Bed Bath and Beyond, Target, Layne's Furniture, Star Furniture...I'm probably even forgetting a few! We had yummy burgers and onion rings for dinner at 9pm! Daniel and Roger were kind enough to hang my curtains and help me with the bedskirt for our guest bedroom. It's ALMOST ready for more visitors! I just have to get all of my office stuff organized and hang things on the wall. We were super busy today but had a really fun time hanging out with the Shalleys. THANKS for the visit!

Love, Sarah



Potential Kitchen Drapes:

No comments: