Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Tuesday, the 30th --
parkeroctober_0130
parkeroctober_0131
parkeroctober_0132
Wednesday, the 31st -- Parker and I spent the morning painting pumpkins and running errands. After his nap, we shared a special treat of caramel covered apples. He LOVED it. I had a feeling that the costume Parker chose for himself just wasn't going to make it. I wanted to take a few photos of him dressed like a dog and I knew he'd be upset but I didn't quite expect the full on melt down. At the last possible moment, I decided Parker would have to be "Johnny Football". We had fun walking the streets with the neighbors but it was still a bit too much for us. Next year we will take a wagon or stroller that he can climb in and out of. We were so happy that Daddy could finally join us for the rest of our very first trick or treating adventure. Parker got to eat TWO tootsie roll pops and is no completely in love with suckers.
parkeroctober_0161
parkeroctober_0133
parkeroctober_0134
parkeroctober_0135
parkeroctober_0162
parkeroctober_0136
parkeroctober_0163
parkeroctober_0164
parkeroctober_0165
parkeroctober_0137
parkeroctober_0138
parkeroctober_0166

No comments: