Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Half Birthday, My Love.

Tuesday, the 16th -- I love how big Parker is getting...he sits on the counter every morning while I make his coffee. They're studying firemen at school and I was able to come home with this HILARIOUS photo of Parker dressed up in a fireman's suit. He looks so miserable. My boy absolutely detests dressing up. Halloween ought to be interesting! 
parkeroctober_0067
parkeroctober_0068
parkeroctober_0069
Wednesday, the 17th -- I'm thankful for generous snuggles and warm enough weather to continue to play outside. Bless you, Texas!
parkeroctober_0070
parkeroctober_0071
parkeroctober_0072
Thursday, the 18th -- Maranda and I met up a big consignment sale this morning and score so major Christmas presents/clothes for our kiddos. I love a good sale. We then had a lunch date at Chuy's - my fave!
parkeroctober_0073
Friday, the 19th -- Parker's half birthday is today! I cannot believe that this sweet man is ONE AND A HALF! How is it possible that we will be closer to two than one? We tried for a photo session, but he just wasn't having it...redo this weekend.
parkeroctober_0074
parkeroctober_0076
parkeroctober_0075

No comments: