Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Call Me a Fireman


Monday, the 8th -- This kid! He makes me laugh all day. I love when he finds our shoes and insists on putting them on and walking about in them. It has been cooler, but we were able to bundle up like a little nerd (sticking our pants in our socks) and head out for a run. I enjoy this running weather!
parkeroctober_0032
parkeroctober_0033
parkeroctober_0034
Tuesday, the 9th -- Baba and Mae Mae are here! They will be hanging out and then they'll keep Parker while Daniel and I escape to Lost Pines this weekend. Parker was SO EXCITED to see them. I love how he loves them so much. There are no words for the gratitude that I feel to the Lord for allowing Parker to get to know his Baba. She is one of the greatest women I will ever know, if only because of how tremendously she loves us all. I sure hope we all live long enough to be great grandparents for a few decades! Generations of grandchildren bring such JOY!
parkeroctober_0035
parkeroctober_0036parkeroctober_0037
parkeroctober_0038
parkeroctober_0039


No comments: