Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Weekend Away | Lost Pines. Bastrop, TX

Friday, the 12th -- Woohoo! We are able to go to LP this year! I love love love this place! It is perfect for a quick little getaway. I always appreciate when Daniel's company treats us to a weekend of golf and spa appointments. We've been looking forward to this for months. I know I'll miss Parker a little bit, but he will have SO MUCH FUN with his Baba and Mae Mae.
parkeroctober_0045
parkeroctober_0046
parkeroctober_0047
--While I'm away, this is happening--
parkeroctober_0048
Sunday, the 14th -- Everything was perfect and we're heading home. It was nice to have absolutely NO Mama duties for a few days. I am thankful for the opportunity to recharge and enjoy some grown up time with others. parkeroctober_0049
parkeroctober_0050

No comments: