Monday, October 22, 2012

Baby Animals

Parker had his 18 month checkup today and as we do after every appointment, we celebrated at CFA. Parker ventured a little further away from me and attempted to crawl up into the play scape a few times. I might have even gone down the slide with him to help him get more comfortable, but I don't love all the enclosed tunnels either. As we were leaving CFA, I spotted a tent with baby animals from Fiesta Farms. We changed our plans and got back out of the car to go see what was happening. The let Parker feed a baby goat! He gets a little nervous when animals are up close and personal, but I can tell he's excited all at the same time. FF is right around the corner from our house so I can't wait to take Parker in the Spring.
parkeroctober_0101
 parkeroctober_0102
parkeroctober_0103
parkeroctober_0104

No comments: