Friday, October 26, 2012

Boo and School Picture Day

Tuesday, the 23rd --
This morning I dropped Parker off at school and ran to vote early. I've never voted anywhere other than Navasota...the experience was a good one.
parkeroctober_0105
Parker and I have been really good about running together. I'm pushing almost 50 pounds, but the runs are good and we're going to work on increasing our mileage.
parkeroctober_0106
Wednesday, the 24th --
Parker and I spent the morning at home and when Daddy got home from work, we made our boo jugs. Some of the neighbors go all out for Halloween around here. We've been teaching Parker that it's silly and fun instead of scary and every time he sees the decor, he hollers "boo". He's loving that his "boo" light up and can be seen at night time. 
parkeroctober_0107
parkeroctober_0108
parkeroctober_0109
parkeroctober_0110
parkeroctober_0111
Thursday, the 25th --
I had the rare chance for a lunch date with my hubs today. We got to sit down and chit chat for just a little bit while enjoying Olive Garden without having to be distracted by our Parker boy. It was picture day at school and my Parker looked soooo handsome!
parkeroctober_0112
parkeroctober_0113
parkeroctober_0114
parkeroctober_0115
Friday, the 26th --
Parker is loving coloring. Right now it's just a lot of scribbles, but I think we'll get a coloring book soon.
parkeroctober_0116
One of my favorite recent photos of Parker.
parkeroctober_0117
It cooled off quite a bit this today so when Parker wanted to go outside, I had to bribe him to wear his new green jacket. The boy does NOT like to wear layers of clothing.
parkeroctober_0118
We said goodbye to the high chair! Parker is now eating meals at the table like a big boy.
parkeroctober_0119
parkeroctober_0120

No comments: