Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Georgia Aquarium

I wanted our family to do something fun as we road-tripped to Tennessee. Parker is still little, but I love to take him places and photograph the heck out of our experiences. This is the largest Aquarium in the world. I love love love all things zoo and aquarium, so it was obvious that we'd be visiting this place before we headed out of town.
parkerjune_213
parkerjune_214
Parker and Daddy are IN the tunnel.
parkerjune_215
He's teething so the paci will be making an appearance pretty frequently, I'm afraid.
parkerjune_216
parkerjune_217
parkerjune_218
parkerjune_219
parkerjune_220
Sweet Parker fell asleep in the stroller after a long morning of fish! I think this is the first time this has ever happened.
parkerjune_221
Parker and Mommy CRASHED on the drive through the Tennessee mountains. It was a good thing because we were pretty cranky.

No comments: