Sunday, June 3, 2012

Celebrating Miss Jenny

Jen is one of the sweetest, kindest and most sincere friends I've ever had. She's made up of all things wonderful and is the girl my heart has always longed to have be a part of my life. I just love her to pieces. I am so thankful for the times she's stopped everything to hear me spill my guts and has prayed over me right then. I can't ever explain how it feels to have someone just pray - not just promise to pray. Whew, the Lord uses this woman to bless me! I definitely have missed watching her belly grow on a weekly basis, but I'm thankful for the many last minute trips to H-town where I have been able visit with her and hear all about Miss Ellie girl. I am thrilled to meet Jenny and Grant's daughter and can't wait to kiss such a cute munchkin.
parkerjune12 -_075
parkerjune12 -_076
parkerjune12 -_077
parkerjune12 -_078
parkerjune12 -_079
parkerjune12 -_080
parkerjune12 -_081
parkerjune12 -_082
parkerjune12 -_083
Jen also has a super funny blog: http://jenthenewlywed.blogspot.com/. Stop by to read it sometime!

No comments: