Thursday, June 14, 2012

Landa Library

Parker and I are looking for more things to keep us busy. My boy loves being on the go and does best when we're out of the house. I heard about this little library tucked away in a neighborhood in Alamo Heights and knew I wanted to visit. They do have story time for kiddos Parker's age, but we didn't plan on making that. I was excited to let Parker see all the books (a new love) and let him run around on the play ground. Park actually fell asleep on the way to the library, after only being awake for a little over an hour, so I drove around looking at beautiful houses until he woke up. Once awake we got our brand new library card, checked out a few books and played on the playground. Can't wait to return to Landa Library. I know I'll love these memories with my sweetness.
parkerjune12 -_091
parkerjune12 -_092
parkerjune12 -_093
parkerjune12 -_094
parkerjune12 -_095
parkerjune12 -_096
parkerjune12 -_097

No comments: