Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Daddy,
You are my all time favorite! I LOVE waiting for you to walk in the door at the end of the day. No one can bring a smile to my face quite like you! Showing you all my tractors, balls and dogs is so much fun. Thank you for being a Daddy that plays chase,throws the ball over and over, tickles me to pieces and lets me get LOUD. I love that we get our own special time away from Mommy at bath time; splashing is so much fun! I know that you tell me all sorts of boy-ish things that Mommy shouldn't hear. I love crawling into your lap for a bedtime story...you make the BEST animal sounds. Daddy, you're my favorite Daddy and I love you so much!
parkerjune12 -_119
parkerjune12 -_120
parkerjune12 -_121
parkerjune12 -_122
This Father's Day we were super duper lazy and spent the day on the couch with the tv on. I made a failed batch of chicken crepes and we tried our best to express how much we love and appreciate Daniel.

No comments: