Friday, August 5, 2011

The Sisters

I know that my Parker would have LOVED his great Grandma Sue. It does make me sad that I never got to see her hold him in her arms, but I got the next best thing! All but one of Grandma Sue's sisters and her brother were in town this weekend to celebrate some family birthdays. I jumped at the chance to see them before we moved all the way to San Antonio and invited myself to lunch. Thankfully, Pam and the other girls didn't mind and we were able to spend several hours with everyone. Parker absolutely loved all the attention and flirted his little face off all day long. He laughed and smiled and showed the girls his great big appetite. I'm so thankful we were able to love on the sisters! Hopefully we get to visit again soon. Love you all.
parkeraugust - 21
parkeraugust - 22
Aunt Pat tickled Park and Daniel was able to hear him laugh for the first time!
parkeraugust - 23
parkeraugust - 24
parkeraugust - 25
parkeraugust - 26
parkeraugust - 27
parkeraugust - 28

No comments: