Monday, August 29, 2011

Feels Like Home

Looks like Harley is settling in quite well. She LOVES having carpet to lay on.
parkeraugust - 123
Parker likes the carpet too. It makes jumping so much more fun.
parkeraugust - 124
parkeraugust - 126
parkeraugust - 127
parkeraugust - 128
parkeraugust - 129
The new house has a dining room/ kitchen that are right next to one another. So much more functional. We're liking this! Parker can now sit in his high chair while I cook or he can patiently wait for his dinner. Doesn't he look like a hungry little bird? We have to strip down for meals...sometimes we're VERY messy. Those pics are soon to come.
parkeraugust - 125
Now that we're here and all of our stuff is moved in, I have to admit that I really like the house. It's growing on me and I know that by the time we leave this house, I'll love it just the way I love the Cypress house. :)

No comments: