Saturday, August 6, 2011

goodbye, Houston

As we drove to Hayley and Jake's house, my eyes filled with tears and I whispered that I wished we were doing this for someone else. When Liz scheduled our going away party for August 6th, it seemed so far away. And now it's here and in my face and I actually have to tell some sweet people goodbye. Yuck. I felt sick to my stomach and wasn't at all looking forward to having to get through the night. I don't know what my life will be like without these people. I know that I'll still talk to them and see them every so often, but for the most part I get to see my dear friends every week . I have been so blessed to get to do life with some of the very best people. I love that we share our hearts, say our prayers, love on our babies, eat yummy food, and laugh until we can't see straight. These Houston friends have been the most fun! I know that no matter where we go, we'll always be friends... I just wish I could pack them up and take them with me. Wouldn't that the greatest? To all of you - thank you for your prayers and guidance throughout the years. I know that because of you I'm a better person, I know God a little deeper and I love so much stronger than before. You mean the world to me.
parkeraugust - 32
parkeraugust - 31
parkeraugust - 30
I'll miss my blue eyed girl more than I can say! So glad I get to see her on the weekends.
parkeraugust - 29
Parker and Lane finally got to meet and really liked staring at one another. So sweet! Love little boys.

No comments: