Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Missing Em

I was feeling a little empty over Emily today and thought that putting Park in his dragonfly onesie would cheer me up. Cute man! How could he not bring a smile to my face? This onesie is a little extra special. My sweet friend AmyV sent it to me when she learned I was pregnant and it was the very first baby item I received. Thanks, Amy! This will forever be treasured. It means so much to me that Emily's a little part of us all and that you were so sweet to think of us when you saw this. I love you, friend. Now - check out this sweetness! I love him so much.
parkeraugust - 33
parkeraugust - 34
parkeraugust - 35
parkeraugust - 36
parkeraugust - 37
parkeraugust - 38

1 comment:

Amy said...

So happy that you love it and it's on such a cute baby. I hope to meet Parker boy when we are in Texas in December. We will be coming through San Antonio.