Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Final Days in Cypress

When Parker was about nine weeks old, I needed a break - some healthy time away. Kids R Kids Fairfield let this desperate Mama enroll him in child care two days a week. Whew, has it ever been great! I miss him when he's away from me and LOVE picking him up at the end of the day. I know he's in great care and don't feel guilty at all about taking him. It makes me feel refreshed and I know I'm a better Mama at the end of the day. That alone makes it worth every single penny. : )
parkeraugust - 112
This is Parker's favorite lady, Ms. Niy-Niy. He gave he a hard time, but only because he LOVES her.
parkerfeet
On his way to daycare, Parker grabbed his feet for the first time! He's been checking them out for a while now...I know they'll soon be his favorite take-everywhere-toy.
cypresshouse - 2
My entire house is boxed up. It took three men an entire day to pack up our life. Sigh. Wow, I thought this day would never be here and now I'm actually moving. Overwhelmed with emotion.


Baba has been spending some time with us this week to help us transition from one home to another. She's the biggest help and Parker absolutely loves her.
-parkeraugust - 80
He thinks she's pretty funny and sometimes gives her really crazy looks.
parkeraugust - 81
parkeraugust - 82
parkeraugust - 83
Daniel and I are so grateful for Baba and Maegan. We could not have done everything we needed to without their help this week.
cypresshouse - 1
The big day has arrived. I can't escape it. The entire house is empty and tomorrow, we close on our home in San Antonio. I don't know what to think. I am excited about the new space and can't wait to get in the house. I am so so blessed to be living in another brand new gorgeous home. What I will soon learn is that a house is just a house...it's only a home when the people you love are with you. Still, 19827 Dayton Springs Drive has been our first and we'll never forget it.

No comments: